Saturday, June 25, 2011

Great Web Sites.

I probably am not the best person to suggest great homeschooling websites, because my internet service at home is so limited that I can't use anything that involves streaming so although I've heard that there are a lot of instructional/educational videos on YouTube and the Khan Academy, I've never really been able to check them out.  I have ordered educational videos from Netflix.    I have often used Currclick which I enjoy for downloading and printing things that I can use right away.   I order a lot of other materials from Rainbow Resource.  I have used printables from Donna Young to keep track of attendance, grades and other things.   That said, I'm going to defer to someone else's blog, Free Homeschooling 101.  It's not been recently updated, but check out the archives!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails