Thursday, June 16, 2011

Better.

The day did get better.  The sun came out.  The joy that my pain that I had just decided I was going to have to live with forever ( after 3 doctor's visits and many tests) was curable, made my attitude better.  I've never been more happy to have a urinary tract infection.  I still feel like cwap, but hey, there is hope in the form of antibiotics!  Today is another spring cleaning day.  I wish it wasn't taking so long, but since it has to be squeezed in between work and all my constant chauffeuring duties, it just is going to take a while.  :-(   I sure would like to hire a crew to do it. 

Speaking of a crew, that reminds me of a funny story from last night.  I was taking the kids to a VBS meeting at someone's home in a neighborhood in my town that I'd never been to.  I saw this man from a lawn care service who was just finishing up mowing one of those criss-cross patterns in a lawn and I said "That's pretty.  I like how he did that lawn." and my older son thought I knew this person and had said his name so he said "That's who?" and of course I had no idea what he was talking about so I said "what?""  My daughter in the back seat was laughing at us.  As we drove home later, I pointed at the house again and said "That's where my friend Pretty lives."  And we had another good laugh.  Sometimes it's the silliest things.  :-P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails