Sunday, January 31, 2010

Funeral, etc.

We made it through the funeral, but only because of the love of our family and friends. For the past few days, people have been thinking of us, praying for us, singing to us, baking, cooking, giving, clearing snow, reminicing, crying with us, hugging, kissing and holding us. Without them, we could not have made it. I am so grateful for every single one who did what they could to help us, from the ones who did small things like bring me the coffee creamer I like and keeping me supplied with Hershey bars to the ones who shoveled snow for hours from the church grounds.

4 comments:

Perri said...

You've been in my prayers.

homeschool101 said...

Sounds like God supplied all your needs and he will continue to supply your needs as you need them. Praying for Gods healing comfort to continue to surround you. God Bless you!

April said...

You are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

You are in our prayers. I am so very sorry for your loss.
God is with you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails