Saturday, February 07, 2009

Now.

Okay, yesterday was supposed to be my official last day at work, but she talked me into today.  That's one reason I'm leaving, I have such a hard time saying no.  So I'm going in for a few hours today, not long.  After today, I will have until next weekend until I have to go back and then 1 weekend in March and 1 in April, etc.  It will be a little extra money.  It will help me keep a good relationship with the local hospital in case I ever desperately need a job. 

This week, I'm going to (hopefully) help my parents move back home and then focus on homeschooling.  We've got a 4H meeting planned for Tuesday and a Valentine's party planned for the homeschool group on Thursday.  Hopefully, we will be able to start feeling like ourselves again, the 'work at home, school at home' family we've been for the last couple of years until I started this job.  It just didn't fit our family. 

The picture is a drawing of a sunrise on canvas with oil pastels that my daughter did during the storm/power outage,   She recycled a canvas that had a drawing of a flower on it.  The sun in this one was the flower center in the other one. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails