Wednesday, February 25, 2009

3 days!

I've done my exercise and house cleaning routines for 3 days!  Yay me!  It feels good to have my routines back.  I don't know why I quit them and then have such a hard time starting back.  It's crazy.  Like I said yesterday, the kids aren't doing as well with the new routines and no freebies.  It's been taking them to 4, 5, 6 or even 7 p.m. to finish but that's with a lot of whining breaks.  It's not really that much work, it's just getting used to having to do it again.  We've all been slacking off lately, after I started that job and then mom being in the hospital and the stomach flu and the ice storm, we just all stressed out and couldn't get ourselves in gear.  Hopefully, now we're back and we can stay the course until May.  Summer sounds really good right now, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Freakmom said...

You said it Sister! I'll take Spring even. This has been a hard winter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails