Thursday, February 21, 2008

It looks like ...

we might be in for some bad weather today. I'm getting the laundry done this time in case the electricity goes off! I hope it doesn't. I'm a wimp when it comes to that. I like my comforts, my microwave, my fridge, my laptop, the heat pump ...

The plan for today is to do a bit more work on the house and get school and work done. Hopefully, we will be able to get everything done we need to. We've got skate night and game night tonight if the weather is good, but I kind of doubt we'll go at this point. I guess we'll see. Even the meterologists don't know for sure.

I've been trying to write a bunch of things, but my writing ability seems to be kind of off-kilter this morning. Things aren't coming out right and I seem to want to do a lot of ... dot, dot, dots, which ... I guess ... means I should get back to work and not blog too much today ...

...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails