Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Green Glow.


My youngest son and daughter are currently having to share a bedroom. They have chosen a color scheme of blue, purple and bright green. A few weeks ago, we picked out some green fabric to make curtains and instead of asking my mom to sew them, I decided to do it myself. It was my first effort at making curtains and they turned out a little crooked at the bottom hem, but the kids don't mind. They say they'll pull them to the side. The day I made them it was cloudy, but a couple of days later, the sun came out and we noticed that the sun shining through the curtains makes everything in the room glow with a weird green light. This picture is of the door of my older son's room, across the hall.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my.....that is funny! The 'Alien' bedroom. Ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails