Monday, February 04, 2008

And another one ...

All three kids are now sick, with what I believe is just a cold. I just went through a checklist to see if I thought it was the flu and I don't think so. They don't have really high fevers or chills, body aches, etc., just runny noses, sneezes and mild fevers. Still, it's not fun. We are behind in our school, so we're doing a half day today. Nobody feels great, but we can manage half a day. I really wanted to get up today and feel great and get a lot done. I wanted to paint the kitchen but I got up feeling kind of horrible myself so I don't know if I'll get anything done besides school. It's very frustrating!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I hope everyone feels better soon at your house!
It's tough when one after another goes down : (
Best Wishes....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails