Friday, July 20, 2007

Things to do.

I have a big old list of things to do and I just really don't want to do most of them. Some of the list involves making phone calls and if you've read this blog, you know how much I dread that. I've got to work, got to fill out a ton of paperwork for the foster care classes we start tomorrow, need to finish cleaning and finish the sidewalk and then of course, I'll need to take a time out and read the last Harry Potter book this weekend. Good thing I like to keep busy. ;-)

The Algebra books arrived yesterday for my oldest son. I ordered the Key To Algebra series from Key Curriculum Press so it's divided into about 10 smaller books, I guess to keep from being overwhelming? I ordered a secondhand American History book and that's the last thing that needs to arrive and we'll be ready to start. I'm also going to hit some of the school supplies clearance sales and buy a couple of binders to do the younger kids notebooking in and a few notebooks for oldest son. It's always fun to get some new things and you just can't beat the prices this time of year.

Then, I'll need to start on lists and schedules, schedules and lists, lists, lists. You know how I am. I love lists. The dog would have a checklist of things to do around here if I thought I had any chance of getting him to do it! LoL.

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Hit the back to school supply sale myself! At Wal-Monster, 1 subject spiral notebooks are 10 cents!

A dog schedule? Wonder what that would be like?

Wake up
Sniff
Bite at imaginary flea on hind leg...

Fatcat said...

You forgot
4. Bark at imaginary intruder in back yard.

Lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails