Monday, July 16, 2007

Ready.




I feel ready to start back to school. It's crazy. I was so anxious for summer to get here, but now, I'm ready to get back to our routines. I've made some plans about what we are going to study. I've ordered books for my oldest son to use. I've decided that I really want him to go through NARS and get an accredited diploma. That was a huge decision and took a lot of research to finally make it. I've done a lot of research about my younger son's reading issues and feel like I have a plan for that. I'm surprised that I feel this way, since its only July and I haven't even harvested any home grown tomatoes from the garden, but I do. The county schools here start the first week of August and we may do that too or we may decide to wait. If we start early in August, we can be more flexible about taking days off here and there. Really, I think we should go for it while Mama is in the mood!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holding off until September 3rd.

(Still hoping we WILL be moving!)

Psst... It's me! ;o)

Fatcat said...

I'll pray it does happen for you!

Anonymous said...

Waiting for a call about a new job for the Hub. Can you hear the nail biting? Gack

Gwendolyn said...

I'd start now while you have the urge. We took almost all of spring off because of various things and now I wish I felt like starting early. Maybe if I read through some of my curriculum, I'll get motivated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails