Monday, July 16, 2007

The "Mom is Calling You" Secret Code, Explained.

As I've explained to the kids before, if I say their name in combination with their brother or sister's name, whichever one I say last, that's who I mean. Sometimes I may put all three kids names in there. I may even throw in my brother's name, my husband's name, a cousin or one of the pet's names. However it comes out, the last name I say is generally the child I mean. They should watch me too, because if I totally can't think of the child's name, I'll point. Figure it out kids, because I'm not getting any better at this. LoL.

3 comments:

Janet said...

It sounds easy enough to me? What's their problem? LOL

Anonymous said...

Since I only have one, I have to get it right the first time! LOL

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails