Monday, April 23, 2007

Trying the Meme.

1. Were you named after anyone? My middle name is similar to my mom's first name. She's Pauline, I'm Paulanne.
2. Are you an only child? No. I have an older brother.
3. Do you like your handwriting? It's terrible.
4. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Probably.
5. Would you bungee jump? Never.
6. What is your favorite cereal? I don't think I have one.
7. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not really, but most of my shoes don't have ties.
8. Do you think you are strong? In some ways.
9. What is your favorite ice cream? Edy's slow churned.
10. What is the first thing you notice about people? I have no idea. I notice babies and young children a lot when I'm in a crowd.
11. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? I speak too quickly and don't think enough. (I'm just going to leave a lot of Janet's responses without change, because they fit.)
12. Who do you miss the most? My uncle who died last June.
13. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? bare feet, blue jeans.
14. What was the last thing you ate? Homemade taco salad.
15. What are you listening to right now? I'm kind of listening to/watching Dancing with the Stars while I type this.
16. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Navy blue.
17. Favorite smells? vanilla candles, coffee.
18. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my dad
19. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, I took it from her, but yes, I like her very much!
20. Do you have any pets? 1 cat, Xena, 2 dogs, Lucy and Max and the green anoles, Annie and Andy.
21. Favorite sports to watch? I like the dog competitions that come on once a year, other than that ...
22. Hair color? Brown with weird highlights.
23. Eye color? Dark green.
24. Do you wear contacts? yes
25. Favorite food? must I name just one? Mashed potatoes.
26. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy Endings.
27. Last movie you watched? Meet the Robinsons.
28. What color shirt are you wearing? Black (always).
29. Summer or winter? Summer
30. Hugs or kisses? By Hersheys? Kisses definitely. (again, Janet's answer works!)
31. Favorite dessert? Italian Cream Cake and basically any cheesecake.
32. What book are you reading? I'm kind of between books right now.
33. Most likely to respond to this meme? Not sure.
34. Least likely to respond to this meme? Not sure.
35. What is on your mouse pad? Bubbles.
36. What did you watch on tv last night? I watched House MD on DVD.
37. What is your favorite sound? My kids laughing.
38. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Probably Beatles, although I like the Stones song "You can't always get what you want."
39. What is the furthest you have been from home? Tucson, Arizona.
40. Do you have a special talent? Probably singing, but I don't do it very often.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Yay! What fun! I enjoyed your answers!

p.s. I like you too!

Henny Penny said...

Glad you played! None of us like the thought of bungee jumping... I'm sensing a pattern here... LOL!

Fatcat said...

I'm afraid the bungee cord would break!

Perri said...

I love House - it's about the only show I bother to record.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails