Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Days like this ....

I feel like Alexander in the book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. Nothing truly horrible has happened, but I'm having a frustrating day. It began when I woke up unable to open my left eye. Pinkeye. I guess maybe it's caused by allergies? Joy. I also have an unexplained rash on my face, which started a couple of days ago. Finally, I got my eye open, put some antibiotic drops in it (from the last time this happened) and started work. Then, the computer just basically ate (for lack of a better word) a 4 page infectious disease consult I had just typed and I had to type the whole thing over ...

I think I need a nap.

3 comments:

Henny Penny said...

Sending hugs!

Fatcat said...

I don't know if you should hug me or not, I might be contagious!

Henny Penny said...

That's okay. I already have it! The Kid caught it from another little girl at Sunday school, and passed it on to me. She's really generous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails