Saturday, April 07, 2007

Evil Laughter.

Last night I was reading Hank the Cowdog, Book 10, Every Dog Has His Day, Chapter 6, which ends with this sentence "I not only snatched victory out of the jaws of defeat, but also snatched Pete into the Jaws of Destruction." This chapter seemed like it should have an evil laugh at the end of it, so I did my most diabolically evil laugh. This was wasted on my children, because apparently, when I try to do an evil laugh, I sound like Santa Claus. This led to a hilarious attempt by almost everyone in the household to do their most evil laugh, which sounded like everything from squeaks to The Count from Sesame Street. I'm sure, Max, our dog wonders what he did to deserve living with a bunch of crazy people.

1 comment:

Henny Penny said...

Sounds like the stuff that goes on at our house!

I am looking forward to moving to the Lexington/Frankfort area! I've already been searching online for homeschool groups and activities!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails