Monday, March 06, 2006

New Schedule and Other Stuff.

Today begins our first full week of our new schedule. I'm hopeful that it will go well. The main thing is for ME to be able to stick to it and I hope I can! I'm notorious for writing new schedules only to discard them a few weeks later so we'll see. I think our situation is unique in that I work at home with no set schedule and we homeschool, so our scheduling has to come from 'within' so to speak. We have to do it on our own. No external schedule from the public school anymore, thank goodness.

I had something else I was going to write about this morning, hence the title of this post, "New Schedule and Other Stuff". If I remember what the "other stuff" was, I'll let you know. Meanwhile, back to work and school ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails