Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I Hope This Day is Good.

Does anyone remember the country song from a long, long time ago, "Lord, I hope this day is good."? I'm feeling that way today. I hope my work goes okay and homeschooling goes okay. We need to get some of this stuff about the body covered so we need to have a good KONOS session this afternoon. While I'm working this morning, the kids have a list of about 5-6 things to do and I hope they do them without nagging. I'm probably expecting a miracle here, aren't I?

2 comments:

Fatcat said...

It did! The day went really well, although after inspecting the muscle fibers in the chicken leg, I don't think the kids will ever eat chicken again.

ginabina said...

Oh, I love that Don Williams song! One of my all-time favorite memories is going on a drive as an adult with my mom, dad, sister and her brand new son. It was just our little family again and we were all singing loudly to Don Williams!

I have that song on my iPod and smile every time it shuffles through!

Glad you got through it! (pssst...I don't eat "chicken on the bone" for exactly that reason!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails