Wednesday, March 21, 2018

This week in pictures.

I saw 2 deer lying down in the back yard last week.  This is taken from inside the kitchen, through the glass doors.  It was pretty and warm for a few days and then, snow happened again.  See below.  
It snowed such a beautiful snow today with lots of snow on the branches and none on the road - just the way I like it.  I like to go out and take pictures in the early morning when everything looks blue.  


My daughter and I built a snowman at home.  Youngest son built a snowman at school.  The roads were clear all day though.  It was great.  


Our 2 big bags of game at the game store where we play.  We had 2 game nights last week to celebrate spring break.

My green desserts at the St. Patrick's day potluck at work.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails