Thursday, March 08, 2018

March.

We're already a week into March.  I can't believe it.  I've got some kind of lag going on, I think because we didn't finish celebrating Christmas until halfway through January.  It doesn't seem like it should be springtime yet and indeed, we did have a little snow this morning, but the daffodils are up and blooming and some of the trees are budding.  It's here.   When I got this job, to celebrate, I bought myself some flower seeds and planted them this fall.  I'm so hopeful that some of them will come up this year.  :-)   I hope it doesn't frost late and kill everything.

As to what we're doing, we went to youngest son's college choral performance the other day.  It was good.  This one was a variety show and they let everyone do a song if they want to.  My son didn't do one, so I didn't enjoy this one as much as I do the concerts where the whole chorus sings because then he's singing every one.  I did hear some good songs though and then some I didn't care for as much.  After today, he'll be on spring break.  I have some projects for him to do around the house, which I hope he will get done without too much trouble.  We're also going to try and get an extra board game event in the week he's on spring break.    Also, he and his sister are going to ComiCon.  Hopefully, that will be fun.  Then soon, it's going to be Easter and then my birthday.  Spring is definitely here! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails