Saturday, November 25, 2017

This is unbelievable.

But, I actually started my Christmas shopping yesterday, on Black Friday.  The little gaming store where my kids play D&D was having a buy one, get one half price sale, so we went up there and bought a couple of board games.  We love board games very much.  It's a great way to bring the family together and also a great way to get together with friends.  Today we're still celebrating Thanksgiving, but after today, we will start decorating for Christmas, putting up the tree, watching Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music.  Actually, I already started the music, because my favorite radio station started Christmas music yesterday and I listened to it on the way to and from work. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails