Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving~!

Today is our prep day.  I've got a lot of cooking and cleaning to do.  I think that's the day-before-Thanksgiving national pass-time.   I'm not actually hosting here tomorrow, but on Saturday, but I have to work on Friday and it's pretty dirty, so we better start now.  I'm not keeping up with the housework as well now that I'm working, as is to be expected, I guess.  Also, I have to do a lot of cooking on Saturday which will cut into my cleaning time.  Fortunately, I have help.  That's the good thing about having young adult kids who live with you.  :-)

So, Thanksgiving already.  Of course, I can't believe it.  I have some kind of condition in which I can never realize how quickly time passes and I can't grasp how quickly the holidays are upon us!  It happens every year.   After tomorrow starts the Christmas season.   I'll wail in disbelief, wish for more time, whine about my Christmas shopping, finally start Christmas shopping and then get it all done quickly and start hoping, for goodness sake, that Christmas will come faster! 

Every year the same old thing.   

So anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!  Take some time and think about all the blessings you have.  :-)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails