Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas preparations and roof repair.

Here's a couple of better pictures of the roof, showing the damage.  We have a tarp on it now so we can take our time getting estimates and actually getting it repaired.   Christmas things this week included getting the shopping done (okay, I have one more thing to get today!), knitting and mailing a pair of socks (my daughter did this one), and attending the Christmas play and singing in the cantata at church and attending the Christmas celebration at the school my daughter teaches at.  It's Christmas eve and other than one small trip to town to get one thing, we're ready for the holiday.  Grief is making an appearance for me as this is my first Christmas parentless and my son's not coming home, but I guess I'll make it.  Such a difference a year has made in our lives.  






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails