Monday, July 04, 2016

Trying to figure out what to do next.

Since I lost my job in March, with mom's health going so much downhill starting about the same time, I had been spending 20-30 hours a week on her care and basically all of the rest of the time worrying about her health.  So now, I am not a medical transcriptionist, I am not an alzheimer's caregiver, I am not a homeschooling mom .... it's weird.  The last few days, since the funeral, I have been concentrating on writing the huge amount of thank you notes to our wonderful family and friends and now that that is done, at some point, I am going to need to figure out what to do with the rest of my life.  I know some things I want to do but they are probably not financial possibilities.

What to do, what to do.


Meanwhile, I'll share one thing we did this week.  We got kittens, a boy and a girl, who at this time remain nameless.  If the kids don't hurry and name them, I am going to name them Ziggy and Zazzles.  Maybe.  Anyway, they're cute and a fun distraction from the seriousness our lives have been recently.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails