Tuesday, July 05, 2016

One of those days.

The watermelon fell out of the fridge onto my sore foot and burst.  I was holding one of the new kittens when my daughter let Cosmo out of her room and he came running and the kitten scratched me all up and down my arm.  I dropped a cup, a knife and a bowl while washing dishes.  I got an email telling me I didn't get the job I thought I would really like.   The flowers are dying and the funeral home called and said the death certificates are ready for me to pick them up.  :-(


On the brighter side, it's not raining (yet) and I get to see a dear friend tonight, none of the dishes broke and the knife didn't stab into my foot this time when I dropped it.  Also, I didn't cut myself cutting up the watermelon, which is kind of a miracle.  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails