Saturday, October 31, 2015

The next thing.

So now, we've got the festival behind us, the wisdom tooth surgery behind us, the selling of mom's house is behind us and the next thing is my salivary gland tumor surgery on Monday.  I'm a little nervous about it.  The main thing is that I hope that I bounce back quickly and feel pretty good because I might have to go right back to work.  :-(  Fun times.  Also, we found out that youngest son needs his wisdom teeth out as well, but there's no rush for him, so we'll see.

In other news my Christmas cactus is blooming though it is Halloween.   It is beautiful.



what does any of  this have to  do  with  homeschooling?  It makes things easier because I  can leave youngest home with his sister to go visit mom, instead of leaving her home alone after surgery.   Homeschooling has made our lives easier and richer.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails