Saturday, June 01, 2013

It helps.

It helps that my son is coming home.  That helps my mood immensely.   I've still got other stuff going on and I have lately been very whiny about it all, but today I've been in a good mood.  My daughter and I took Piper to the vet to get her stitches out and stopped by and picked up the summer reading packets from the library.  This year one of the grand prizes for the adult readers is a Kindle Fire. 

Mama want. 

I haven't had a chance to look at what books the adults are choosing from or what kind of guidelines we have, but I am going to try my best to get it done.  They also are giving away some very nice book bags, just for registering.   The teens are actually also being made to read this year, not just play games and stuff, so I'm happy about that.  They got a list of books to read and they need to read 10 this summer.  That shouldn't be too much of a problem.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails