Sunday, June 09, 2013

A few things.

It's a nice Sunday.  After church, my daughter and I went on a yarn gathering mission and also bought some new markers for my art journaling and then we went to Moe's.  Yum.  The main reason we went, is that I had a hankering for Moe's nachos that just would not go away.  It was really good though because she hit a really good yarn clearance sale at Michael's Crafts.  We bought the boys home some nachos too and now I'm making Cowboy Stew, blogging, eating chocolate, watching How I Met Your Mother and I am going to go over to my mom's house if my husband got her medicine timer thingy fixed and take that to her.  If he is not able to get it to behave we are going to have to buy her another one.  That thing is really wonderful when it works. I'll share the link in case anyone else is taking care of an elderly person. 

http://www.amazon.com/-lert-Automatic-Dispenser-Single-Times/dp/B002B51358/ref=sr_1_13?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1370816389&sr=1-13&keywords=medication+timer

One of Piper's other adventures.
We did have a little unexpected adventure this week when Piper (the puppy) climbed up and jumped in to the pool.  My daughter has been checking on Piper every half an hour or so ever since (during the day).  Anyway, that's our Sunday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails