Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This week.

I started my new old exercise routine Monday, going back to a time when I was faithfully exercising and putting that routine up again, on the bathroom wall where I'll see it and asking the kids to check and make sure I do it.  This is what worked in the past, so I hope that it will work now.  I was excused Monday because I had to take my Mom to the doctor, then I did it yesterday, then today I had to take Mom to the doctor again.  Then tomorrow I have to take my son to the doctor so I'll be excused then.  Eventually though, I hope to be able to get going on it again and get in better shape.   Yes, I could get everything done before or after the doctor's appointments but I don't want to have to rush around in the mornings before I go, so I don't.  Tomorrow's my son's postoperative check and hopefully it will go well.  The doctor Mom saw today does not recommend surgery on her back without trying some more of the steroid injections in her back so I guess we'll go with that. 

We're getting some house/yard work done a little bit at a time.  I got the old fence pulled out yesterday, some spring flowers planted and some big sticks out of the yard so my husband won't run over them with the mower.  We're getting some school work done in our usual manner, half formal regular school and half unschool or maybe 1/4 and 3/4.  It varies by the day but it's mostly getting done.  

My work is not going well.  It seems like every day has new challenges.  The typing program keeps locking up, my computer just goes off for no reason or the dictionary on my expander erases itself again.  This week it can't recognize simple things like 
"tp" for "the patient" or even the name of the hospital.  Sigh.

Anyway, that's this week at a glance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails