Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The crutches.

My oldest son is getting better on crutches, I think, which is a good thing because I think he's got at least a couple more months to go on them.  He starts physical therapy today, but he's still non-weight-bearing and will be for a while.  He still sounds very loud and clumsy going through the house and my youngest son has started running through the house ahead of him yelling "Crutch zone, clear the area!"


(Like they do on Mythbusters when they blow something up, except they yell "Blast zone, clear the area!")

1 comment:

Home Education Family - Melbourne said...

I was on crutches for months and moths with a broken foot. One thing that will make it much easier for him is if you get the ones with molded hand grips. They really take a lot of the pain out of your hands, wrists and shoulders.

I hope he heals quickly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails