Thursday, April 22, 2010

Magic.

My youngest has gotten interested in card tricks because he got a book on how to do them out of the library.  For the past couple of days, he would lay cards out in front of me about 3 times a day and then say "nevermind" and go away and plan some more.  Then this morning, he came in here and asked me to divide a deck of cards into 3 piles.  I did.  Then he asked me to pick one.  I did.  His face fell and he said "nevermind" and left.  I heard him in the bathroom a minute later saying "A 75% chance she would not pick that pile, but she did!".  I guess I did it wrong?  Anyway, tonight he's switched from card tricks to making handkerchiefs disappear in a magic bag.  Since it came in a well made magic kit for kids, it's pretty much fool proof.  Which hopefully means that I can't mess it up.  :-)

1 comment:

Freakmom said...

Leave it to a mom to stump the magician! LOL What a cute story!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails