Wednesday, December 23, 2009

100% done.


I got 100% of things on my list done today and 100% of my Christmas shopping is done, just, as Hank the Cowdog would say, in the nickering of time. Of course it helps that my list only had 6 things on it and all of them were pretty easy, clean, color hair, books to library, pick up some things at Walmart, return Freshwater Fred and see the Squeekwel. Uh oh. We didn't actually go to the movie because it was sold out. Do you think that should count against me? Probably. Okay, so I got almost everything done. We could have went to a different movie, but the younger kids didn't want to use up their new movie gift cards on movies they didn't really, really want to see. The older boy and me didn't really want to see the Squeakwel and we were both thinking about attending other movies at the same time (while the younger ones were with their friends) but it didn't matter to us. We ended up going to Grandma and Granddad's and taking their gifts over to their house so we got an errand done that wasn't even on the list. That should be a bonus or something! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I hope to be able to relax and enjoy it.
(The picture is from the Blurry Scenes From Our Christmas Tree series and that is a baby sock snowman. Unfortunately, bad mom that I am, I'm not sure which kids baby socks those are!)

4 comments:

Freakmom said...

Not your fault the movie was sold out, I'd say you are 100% done! And since you have 3 kids, it is quite possible more than one wore the socks anyway. :)

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

Joanne Utke said...

Yay!!!

I am making challah braid right now for the family tomarrow it is so good still have to get some actual food I got to go to the store in the morn before the kids wake up..

Amy said...

Been so busy here lately & not alot of bloggy time.......just wanted to stop by though & wish you & your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

:)De said...

Merry Christmas!

Peace,
:)De

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails