Friday, November 27, 2009

Part of Thanksgiving Postponed.

We had a great T-giving dinner yesterday, good company, cute babies, great food.  Today we were going to have another one, but my brother has got some type of upper respiratory infection so we figured that he'd better stay home for a couple of days and get better.  We postponed it to Sunday.  So today, the kids and I (poor DH has to work) have been playing the Sims, eating leftovers, watching Christmas movies and generally having a pretty good time.  I'm working tonight but the kids are still holidaying.  I would be if I could.  I got another shipment from Freshwater Fred, a bunch of things that looked interesting to me.  I haven't gotten time to look at them yet, been too busy goofing off.  (I also went and played a game of UpWords with my parents.)   I haven't done any Black Friday shopping.  I simply cannot wrap my head around the fact that Christmas is so close!  Even though we've drawn names, even though the Christmas tree is up!  Still.  Can't. 

I've so gotta work on that, get myself in gear, and do some shopping.  I have gone over to look at CurrClick's Holiday sale and giveaway.  (Look for the link in the margin, I'm too lazy to make one!) 

I may also look at a couple of clothing stores online to see if there are any good bargains.  I desparately need some clothes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails