Friday, October 23, 2009

Maybe ...


Maybe we'll get in one of our regular school days today.  We've been flexible and adaptable all week, sometimes getting most of it in, sometimes only the priorities.  Sometimes no school at all, like yesterday, which was another day of fall break.  According to my records, we've taken 3 of them this month.  The public schools got 10 days, and we started later than they did this year, so we should have about the same number of days in.  We've got 53.  According to the count I just did from the county schools website calendar, they're doing day 50 today.  So, we've gotten ahead of them.  Interesting.  Anyway, today I've got a conference call for work and then this evening I have to work, but other than that, we should have time to get school done.  I've got to sew the hood on a Ranger's Apprentice cloak today but I think I'll use some freebies for some of my other chores, since it's Friday and freebies don't carry over to the next week.  :-)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

What are "Freebies"?

I am declaring Monday a "Low-Key" day all around. It seems that we have been running pretty much non-stop and have had emotional stressful days. We will do some school work but it will be "low-key" and we will do some errands but no pushing to get stuff done.

Your posts are encouraging in that way. Thanks

Fatcat said...

We definitely need low key days sometimes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails