Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Frustrated.

I shook off my inertia today and got a few things done including repainting the front door where the stray dogs had scratched the paint off and painting the kitchen arches (I guess they're not arches because they're rectangular, but they are entryways into the kitchen from the living room and they are door shaped, but have no doors in them. Arches? Rectangles? Doors?) Anyway, we'd decided not to do them originally, but my youngest thought we were and painted part of one of them, so now they're painted the same color as the kitchen which is the same color, just a couple of shades darker than the living room. Anyway, it looks better now. I also have been working off and on and now on for the rest of the evening. I really hate my job now. There is no other way to describe it. If I had known we were going to lose my 3 primary accounts that I had been on for 8 years in May, I wouldn't have quit my hospital job 3 days before we lost the accounts. As much as I didn't like that job, I hate this one more with the new hospitals that I'm on. The main one I'm on is so, so, so, picky, and the other one I'm on is also picky, but in a completely opposite way, so that if you're doing something right for one, it's wrong for the other and I'm constantly being switched back and forth, so I'm trying to deal with no abbreviations on one account, but abbreviations are fine on the other account (even expected), lists okay, but not okay, bold or not bold, capitalized or not capitalized. It's seriously driving me crazy and I think we all know that is not a long drive.

Also, since the accounts that I had before were some kind of premium accounts with bonuses and now I'm no longer on them, I'm making less money too.

It's very frustrating.

1 comment:

homeschool101 said...

Hang in there friend. I know it is frustrating. My husband is going through a similar circumstance. Can I note one thing. God would not give you anything you can not handle. You have a purpose as to why you are where you are right now. Try not to be angry so much at your circumstance with your job.

You have a job when many dont. Try to be content with your job for the time being. Something better will come. Remember it is not in our timing but in his when the greatest is to come. Yours is on the way.. Hang in there. Will cover you in my prayers. God bless you friend. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails