Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rushing.

I feel like I've been rushing around all day. I really didn't rush all day, just the last couple of hours. We got school done today and I took my daughter to the dentist for her first filling ever. Now all 3 kids have have one. Hopefully, they'll brush better from now on. I'm planning to get the plaque detecting rinse. I know that helps my youngest brush longer. After the dentist, we went to my mom and dads for a while, then back home, then picked up the oldest and took him to a local church that has a youth group meeting on Wednesdays. Then back home and to work. Right now, I'm typing this while I'm transmitting work.

When bedtime gets here, I will be ready to drop. Only a few more hours of typing! Whew.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails