Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The flip side.

Okay, so yesterday, while I was sitting in the lounge chair, being baked to a crisp by the sun because of my improperly applied sunscreen, the mosquitos were attacking on all of the other planes.  So while my front is burned, my back and sides are itchy.  Add that to my previous bladder infection and I just feel great today. 
Really, it's not that bad, mostly the itching is bothering me, the burn is not that bad (just annoying, because it makes me feel so stupid!)

I'm reading through Caught Ya, Grammar With a Giggle this morning and hopefully, I will get some planning done.  I have so many books that I've bought and things to do that I'm really not sure how to fit it all in.   I definitely need a plan.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails