Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday.

We'll be doing at least half a day of school today.  We've all got dentist appointments at 1:00 p.m. and that will probably take a while.  I am printing this week's list as I type my blog post.  The trouble is, I wrote notes to myself about improvements to make to the list, then threw the list away, so those notes are not helping me now.  The only one I can remember is to add some 'freebies' which means there are 3 things on our lists we don't have to do each week and we get to choose what they are, except math.  (It can never be math!)

Our weekend was really good.  We had a birthday party for my mother-in-law yesterday, though her birthday is actually today and it went well.  We had some yummy food and played some games. 

I guess I'd better get started on today's list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope it all goes good for you today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails