Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Starting School.

Tomorrow. That's the date we're starting school. We're a week later than the public schools in our area, but we needed a few extra days. We're ready now, at least for the younger 2 kids. We'll start together with my older son doing a review until we decide for sure what he's going to be doing. I ordered him a math curriculum book set from Alpha Omega Lifepacs and we'll start him on that. Then, we'll see. As you can tell, I'm intimidated a bit about him starting high school, but we'll get through it.

Now I just need to make a trip to the library for books on medieval times and just jump on in there and get started.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!

Fatcat said...

Thanks, I'm gonna need it!

Lynn said...

Good luck, and Have fun! The thought of High School is some what scary, isn't it? I keep telling myself that we've made it this far, we can do High School, it's just more new books. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails