Friday, August 04, 2006

Irony.

Yesterday, I was shopping on Amazon for some school supplies to go with our Kings and Queens unit. I have found the quickest way to shop is when I see something I like, I go ahead and put it in the shopping cart and then when I get ready to check out, I make final decisions about what stays in the cart, what I save for later and what I delete. Yesterday, while looking at books for school, I saw a book on procrastination. Boy do DH and I need that! I put it in the cart and went on shopping. Then, when it was time for the final sort, guess what I did with the procrastination book? I saved it for later, LoL. I realized what I had done as soon as I did it and got a laugh out of it. It shows that I really, really need that book!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! That sounds like something I would do!!

Jo said...

LOL, count me as another one who would probably do the same thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails