Monday, April 03, 2006

One Year Anniversary.

The one year anniversary of my blog here has just passed. I guess I celebrated by taking a couple of days off! Not intentionally, but we have been very busy. I've had fun, but I'm ready for some home time now. Here's my post from a year ago today, just for old time's sake.

April 3, 2005.
Cleaning.

Yesterday, we were supposed to clean the house. And we did. A little. I told my youngest son he needed to clean and he said "I don't like cleaning." I told him that I don't like it either, but it has to be done. He said "my liking of cleaning is as low as the earth's core."

3 comments:

Mama Heffalump said...

~*Happy Anniversary*~

Janet said...

Happy Anniversary!

I don't like cleaning either! 8-)

momof3feistykids said...

Great line!!! LOL! I know how he feels.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails