Friday, April 14, 2006

Not too much school.

We've had a lot of life going on this week and not so much school. We've been hit and miss with school all week, a couple of hours here and a couple of hours there. My Dad's been in the hospital and I've had a lot of other things going on as well. It seems like I've spent the entire week in my van. Still a few things are going on, schoolwise. The triops have been growing and my older son is doing an observation journal about them. The butterfly larvae have been ordered. We've been doing some math, some reading, some spelling, some writing. It all adds up, but it sure has been a hectic week. Whew. Now, onto a hectic holiday weekend. Whoo hoo.

3 comments:

Dexter said...

how is ur father doing

Fatcat said...

He's got pneumonia but he's better and the doctors think he may be able to come home tomorrow. Thanks for asking.

Mama Heffalump said...

Glad to hear your dad is feeling better! *Smile*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails