Thursday, April 20, 2006

Juggling.

I'm taking the easy way out of school today. I gave all 3 kids some handouts/ worksheets and craft sheets on butterflies and I'm making them do that while I try to get some work done. I'm having a difficult time lately juggling it all. It seems like I can only keep one ball in the air at a time. If my work is going okay, then school and housework are bad. If school is going okay, I'm behind in work and housework. If housework is going really well ... that never happens, so I'm not sure how that would work out! Anyway, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed today. I've got all this paperwork to fill out, a scavenger hunt/treasure hunt to plan for co-op tomorrow, transcription lines to get, kids to teach, relatives who are calling to see if we've forgotten them because we haven't been to visit, the adoption agency calling to see why the paperwork is taking so long and a huge volunteer job I said I'd do for my church . . .

Anyone got any Calgon?

1 comment:

Junosmom said...

I know how you feel. I think sometimes it is easy to forget that homeschooling, all by itself, is a job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails