Sunday, March 29, 2020

Toilet Paper Anger.

I can't believe I'm even writing this post.  What a tragic situation to find ourselves in a pandemic.

I finally was able to buy toilet paper yesterday on my (or my husband's) 14th trip to a store.  We've also had trouble getting meat and milk and other necessities.   If it weren't for the hoarders, I could have ordered it through Click List or pickup, or had it delivered to my house.  If it weren't for the hoarders, I would have never had to go inside a store at all.  But my husband and I had to go out and buy it and it took 14 trips before we found any.  I don't have the virus yet, but I know I'm not the only one who had to go out who would ordinarily have sheltered in place quite happily at home.  Some of the people who will die of this horrible virus will die because of the actions of the hoarders.  I believe that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails