Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Still working.

I'm working and I'm studying.  It doesn't leave much time for blogging or any of my hobbies.  I did get to go out with my cousin last weekend and do some shopping, just recreational shopping, not shopping-shopping.  :-)   We bought some food for our weird diets and then had a weird diet-compliant lunch out.  It was great. 

Youngest son has had the flu this week and the girl thought she was getting it too, but she just had a cold.  I'm still going to work at a hospital in the midst of this corona virus scare, but I'm just not thinking about it that much.  I don't have time to worry about that.  I'm just trying to survive my job at the intense level it is right now.  I'm trying also not to think about the future too much because I don't know if I will be able to pass the coding test and become a coder and I don't know what I want to do if I don't.  I don't really want to stay where I am because I don't want to be pulled over constantly to do my co-worker's job.  I had've already had to do it 3 days in the last 2 weeks and I'm going in today for a day of it and also tomorrow.  Then back to my regular job for Thursday and Friday.  I am not happy but I am going through the motions, hanging in there and waiting for things to change.  They always do.  If I do get to start coding, I might be able to work at home and I feel like that's what I want, though I will miss the people I work with now.  I like all of them and they have been good to me. 

Sigh.   It's always somethng.  I had such a great job and then I got put into a position of subbing for my coworkers job which I hate with my whole being and everything changed.   I also just found out from my supervisor that they're not going to hire anyone to help, just depend on me to work all the time.  I am going to have to put my foot down about that.  I need a break. 

Anyway, nothing about homeschooling here.  Sorry.  We're not doing that anymore.  I miss it.  I have found that all my vacation plans seem like good homeschool field trips, the museum, the sculpture garden, the other museum .. :-)



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails