Sunday, February 25, 2018

Keeping busy.

I'm still trying to adapt to being a work-out-side the home person.  I only work a few hours a week, this week, 16, but there are also 4 hours involved in traveling, so I'm gone 20 hours.  Lately I've also been feeling pretty bad, with a headache and dizziness off and on for the past 3 weeks.  I've been to the doctor, who didn't find anything wrong.  :-/  So I've been coming home and wanting to lie down, not do the dishes, laundry, sweeping and dusting that I need to do.  As part of our newest routine, the kids have someone come over on Tuesday afternoons to wait for it to be time for board games and so I've been cleaning up a little bit on Tuesdays.  Otherwise, I don't know if anything would have gotten done.  I'm working 4 days this week and doing board games on Tuesday and Monday night dinner on Monday, so if you're going to come over, call first, so I can wash the dishes and sweep up the dog hair.  :-) 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails