Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Funny coincidence.

We ran into a kid from our old homeschool group at the grocery store.  He checked out our groceries and while he was doing that, we talked about what he's doing now that he's graduated.  He's going to the same community college as my son.  I asked him if he'd ever seen my son over there and he said no, he hadn't but to tell him hello.  I came home and gave the hello message to my son on Sunday afternoon.  On Monday, guess who he ran into at school?   They were in the part of the library where you can't talk at all, so they just waved at each other (in a cool way, not as I'm describing it, LoL.).  What are the odds?  They've been in school there together since August and never seen each other once. 

Life is weird that way. There's this woman that I graduated with that I run into about once a year in the grocery or Wal-mart or the doctor's office.  I almost never see any of the other 320 people I graduated with, but her, all the time.  I don't know what the statistics behind this kind of thing are, but I would find them interesting. 

:-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails