Wednesday, October 04, 2017

A concert!

We went to a concert and variety show for youngest son's college last night.  It was very good. There's a lot of talent in the group.  I especially enjoyed the choir parts when my son was singing, but I enjoyed the other parts too, mostly.  There was at least one singer that I just sat and hoped would be finished soon.  That's how it is, though, isn't it?  During the in-between times, when no one was singing, they gave away door prizes.  Most of them were things like candles or T shirts, but my daughter-in-law won some Disney Princess stickers and my husband hit the jackpot with a bookstore gift card and some Godiva chocolates.  :-)  Anyway, it was a fun, family time.  It's interesting for us, having been homeschoolers, to start participating in these kind of school/family events that we've been out of for so, so long. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails