Tuesday, September 05, 2017

It's September!

And as of today, we're back to our new normal. I guess.  The first part of September I was on that diet and that was all I was doing, all I was thinking about.  I couldn't focus on anything else.  It didn't seem like I could do anything else.  I lost 15 pounds in 11 days and got really weak and shaky and felt like I was going to faint when I stood up.  So I stopped the diet and went back to my normal eating pattern.  I feel so much better.  I'm still going to get my food sensitivities tested and see a nutritionist and see if it is possible to reverse my autoimmune disease with diet, but I don't want to ever do one as strict as that one.  It just did not work for me.   Other things that have been going on here, my husband has been sick for 3 weeks, first with shingles then with a cold, but hopefully he's better now, although my daughter is now sick, having brought home her second cold of the year from the preschool where she works..  Fingers crossed that no one else gets it.  My oldest son and his wife had a guest this weekend but since they live in a tiny camper, their guest actually spent the nights here, so we kind of had a house guest, at least in the late evenings and early mornings.  :-)   She is going to apply for a job here this morning and possibly move to Kentucky.   I had a job interview on Friday that lasted about 4 minutes, so that is probably not a good sign.   Then we had the holiday weekend, with everyone home yesterday.   So as of today, our houseguest has gone, the holiday is over, youngest is back to college, girl is back to work (if she feels well enough), husband is back to work and I am here, puppysitting and thinking about making a plan for what to get done this fall and job hunting.  Back to normal, I guess.  Speaking of me getting a job, I'd rather make a living from home with my Amazon Merch store, so in case you need to shop for a T shirt for a grandparent or a dog grandparent, here's my store and here is my Cafepress store.  
  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails