Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Ch-ch-changes.

It seems to me like it's been a busy week, but really, for me, it's just in reaction to everyone else's changes.  My son and his wife started their jobs and I started dog-sitting their puppy.  My daughter is back to work.  My youngest son starts college NEXT week!   As the unemployed support person for everyone (read, mom and housewife. puppy-sitter, chief cook and bottle washer), I am cooking meals, cleaning up, buying supplies, keeping the car gassed up and various other tasks that make what they are doing go smoother for them.  It's been kind of exhausting, really, because I am not the best of housewives and not the best of cooks, but I've been doing the best that I can.  These are all good changes and I'm happy about it all, it's just, you know, change.

Have a great week!
My granddogs, Cosmo and Remus. 

Some of my art. 

Remus. 

My daughter made cinnamon rolls the other night. 



Cosmo sitting on Freckles.  

I love taking pics of the sky while I'm driving, or in this case, sitting at a redlight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails