Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Positive News?

I set up some google alerts some time back.  I have been dealing with depression so I set up google alerts for joy, happiness, depression and positive news.  All of them seem to work well with links to good, helpful articles, except for the positive news one.  I've thought about deleting it because it really doesn't work in the spirit that I had intended, although it did give me quite the laugh this morning.  Here are the positive news headlines I received in my inbox this morning.

Mosquitoes test positive for West Nile

Cannondale-Garmin's Tom Danielson Tests Positive for Banned Substance

El Niño: Destructive, but positive for economy, farming

Woods at Wyndham 'would be positive chaos'

Stray kitten in East Haven tests positive for rabies
Truck driver tested positive for meth after crash

Not quite what I had intended when I set it up.  :-)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails