Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day of rest.

We pretty much took the day off today.  We cleaned the house a tiny bit and I worked, but other than that, not too much.  Well, except for the girl, who is preparing to sell things at the state fair and has been crocheting like crazy all day.  She's made 7 dish cloths today.  She said she was quitting because she was out of yarn and I offered to go get her some, cause really I'd kind of like to get out of the house.  That's my problem with days of rest - I tend to want to go do something.  :-)  I mean outside the house, not housework, just to be clear.  It's so rare not to have anything on the calendar.  I told the kids this is the last free day pretty much until next Friday and that's the day before my oldest goes back to school, so he'll have packing to do that day.  It's going to be a busy week, so I should just relax and enjoy the day. 

But I want to go someplace. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails